Integrated 3D Challenges are now available in Spanish.
Find out how to assign Integrated 3D Challenges in Spanish:
Follow our interactive guide to find out how to assign Integrated 3D Challenges in Spanish.
Best experienced in Full Screen Mode. Click this icon to view in Full Screen Mode.
Step by Step Guide
- Navigate to the Lesson Explorer and select you Integrated 3D Challenge from the Module drop down.
- Select the Session.
- To see the Student version in Spanish click on Student View.
- Click Digital (Spanish).
- You will now see the Spanish version of the Integrated 3D Challenge.
- From here you can assign and share. Click Assign and Share.
- Click the checkboxes next to the students you wish to assign the session to.
- Select start and end date.
- Click Assign.
- The session will now appear on the Student's dashboard in Spanish.
- When the student opens up the session, the instructions and video creator will be in Spanish.