Our ReadAloud feature is available on all Lesson Assets and PDF Resources for each lesson.
- Navigate to a lesson.
- Click on Digital Resources.
- Click on an asset.
- A window will open.
- Now click on the ReadAloud option. The window should expand.
- Click the Listen icon to start the ReadAloud audio player.
Top Tips for Presenting ReadAloud Assets in Class
When presenting ReadAloud Assets to students, there are a few settings that can help to improve the user experience for your students.
- Turn On Automatic Scrolling: The page will scroll down, along with the audio.
- Remove the Contents Menu: To show the full page, you can close down the Content Menu at the side. Click on the menu icon.
- Use Zoom: To show the full page, or a partial part of the page use the magnifying icon to zoom in or out.