In this article we will cover:
- Interactive Tutorial: Assigning Assessments
- Selecting an assessment
- Selecting students for the assessment
- Sharing an assessment using Google Classroom or a URL
From your dashboard you can find the Assessment Center in your main navigation menu.
Interactive Tutorial: Assigning Assessments
Discover how to Assign Assessments with our interactive step by step guide below.
Best experienced in Full Screen Mode. Click this icon to view in Full Screen Mode.
Selecting an assessment
Navigate to the Assessment Library. You'll find the link on the left hand side menu. Now select the assessment collection available to you.
Selecting students for your assessment
- From the Assessment library click on your chosen assessment, this could be a standard assessment, an edited assessment or a shared assessment.
- On the Assessment page you will get a summary of the assessment, a breakdown of the relevant standards, teaching and grading instructions. To assign this assessment to students click on the Assign button.
- Now you will see your classes. Select all or individual students to take part in the assessment.
- Now choose the assessment start and end dates.
- You should now get a pop up message letting you know the assessment has now been assigned.
- You will now be taken to the Assessment Center where you can manage and track any assessments.
Sharing an assessment using Google Classroom or a URL
You can share an assessment which you have already assigned to your students by navigating to the Assessment Center. From here click the three dots next to the assessment you wish to share and select your chosen sharing method.