There are several language options available on Twig Science. If your district has purchased a dual language license you will be able to view videos in Spanish.
In this article we will cover:
Watching videos in Spanish
You can change the website language by using the language switch.
When the Spanish language mode is enabled you can view all videos in Spanish with a choice of English and Spanish captions.
When English is your chosen language, you still have easy access to watching videos in Spanish from the video controls.
When viewing the site in English you can choose to watch videos with:
- English voice-over with Spanish captions
- Spanish voice-over with English captions
- Spanish voice-over with Spanish captions
- English voice-over with English captions
Using voice-over and caption controls
- Navigate to your chosen lesson, and select the video you want to watch.
- Here you can choose to listen to the video in either English or Spanish, without changing the language of the site.
- If you wish to listen to the video in Spanish, just click Spanish and then the play button.
- You can also switch between the English and Spanish transcript by scrolling down to transcript and clicking on your preferred language.
- You can also turn on captions while watching the video by clicking on the captions icon at the bottom of the video player.