The online Twig Book is available in:
- English with example answers
- Spanish with example answers
In this article we will look at:
- How do I navigate to all available versions of the Twig Book online?
- Why can't I see an example answer when viewing the Twig Book version with answers?
How do I navigate to all available versions of the Twig Book online?
- From the Teacher Dashboard, choose your Grade.
- Select your Module.
- Select your Driving Question.
- Select your lesson.
- Under the Lesson title you’ll see the Twig Book link. Click this link.
- A menu will appear. Select your chosen printed version of Twig Book.
- The online printed Twig Book will open in a new tab.
Why can't I see an example answer when viewing the Twig Book version with answers?
In the Twig Book with answers, you may find some answers are missing. This is because some questions are open ended and could warrant many answers. When this is the case we try to provide 'Answer Guidance' instead of an example answer.
You will see in the example below answers are in black text, and answer guidance appears in blue.