Students can type answers directly into the online Twig Book using their computer or tablet. You can then view your student’s answers and see Answer Guidance for each lesson.
Viewing your students’ answers
There are two ways to grade online Twig Book answers:
- View by Student: Grade complete student lessons by selecting this option. Switch between students completed lesson by using the student dropdown.
- View by Answer: Grade one question for all students at once by selecting this option. Switch between lesson questions by using the question dropdown.
Follow the steps below to learn how to view your students' answers:
- Open up your Twig Science lesson by navigating to the lesson and clicking on Twig Book. Select Digital.
- At the top of the online Twig Book, select your class.
- You can now choose to view by Student or by Question. Viewing by Student allows you to see an entire student's lesson. Viewing by Question allows you to select a specific question. All student answers to the question selected will be listed one after the other.
- Now select either the student you wish to view, or the question type.
- You can use the dropdown box to switch between students or questions.