There are 2 main ways to browse or access assessments. Click on the headings below to find out more.
How to use the Assessment Explorer
The Assessment Explorer provides an overview of all the assessments available for a specific module. You can use our Assessment Explorer to find:
- Formative Assessment
- Key Language Proficiency
- Performance Tasks
- Benchmarks and MCQs
To find specific assessments for each module follow the steps below:
- From the main navigation menu, select Assess Assessments Explorer
- Choose your relevant Grade and Module.
- A table will appear listing all Assessments that apply to that module. Here you can filter results to find a specific type of assessment. You can also open the relevant Lesson, Teacher Edition, Student Twig Book or Assessment Center from this view.
How to use the Assessment Center to access Multiple-Choice Assessments and Benchmark Assessments
The Assessment Center provides access to our library of summative assessments. Here you can assign, track, grade and view reports for each assessment.
You can go directly to the Assessment Center by following these simple steps.
- Click on Assess > Assessment Center from the main navigation menu.
- The Assessment Center will now open. Here you can browse Summative assessments in the Assessment Library, track assessments from the Assessment Center or view Assessment Reports.