You can edit any existing Twig Assessment to create your own assessments. Custom assessments can be created, assigned and graded all from the Twig Science Assessment Center.
In this article we will look at:
- Video Walkthrough: How do I edit assessment properties?
- Video Walkthrough: How do I edit assessment questions?
- Interactive Tutorial: Editing Assessments
- How do I navigate to the edit mode of an assessment?
- How do I edit an assessment title and description?
- How do I edit student instructions?
- How do I edit assessment questions?
- How do I delete questions from the assessment?
- How do I reorder assessment questions?
- How do I preview my assessment?
- Can I edit an assessment after I've assigned it to a student?
Video Walkthrough: How do I edit assessment properties?
Video Walkthrough: How do I edit assessment questions?
Interactive Tutorial: Editing Assessments
Discover how to edit Assessments with our interactive step by step guide below.
Best experienced in Full Screen Mode. Click this icon to view in Full Screen Mode.
How do I navigate to the edit mode of an assessment?
- Navigate to the Twig Assessment Center by clicking Assess Assessment Center in the main navigation bar.
- Click on Assessment Library in the left hand side menu.
- Now select your assessment collection from the drop down menu.
- Now you can either click the three dots next to your assignment and select Edit or click on the assignment to be given the choice to edit on the assessment page.
How do I edit an assessment title and description?
Once you have selected to edit an assessment you can edit the title and description.
- Click on the pencil icon next to Properties.
- Now you can edit the title by clicking on the title text.
- You can also change the image.
- Here's the existing assessment:
And here's the edited version:
- After editing the title and image, click Save.
How do I edit Student Instructions?
To edit student instructions, navigate to the assessment editor, then click on the pencil icon next to Assessment Student Instructions. An editable text box with the Student instructions will now appear. You can alter instructions by removing or changing the image, changing the title, or adding in additional instructions for your students. Use the text editor to add in links, images, or to change fonts or styling.
When you are finished updating student instructions click outside of the text box. Now you should see the option to Update Changes.
After you have updated the changes you can Save and Preview.
How do I edit assessment questions?
To edit questions, navigate to the assessment editor, then click on the pencil icon next to the question group. Here you can add additional student instructions or rename the question. To save changes click Apply Changes.
To edit a question item, expand the question by clicking the arrow icon, and edit the question by clicking the pencil icon.
You can add in additional student instructions for each specific question. You can also edit answers, delete answers and add in additional options in multiple choice questions.
You can change the correct answers.
Points allocated for each question can also be edited.
How do I delete questions from an assessment?
You can delete questions or question groups from any assessment by clicking the three dots next to the question and selecting Delete.
How do I reorder assessment questions?
There are two ways to re-order assessment questions. You can grab the question, or click the three dots and select Move above or Move below.
Please note that Assessment Standards are not editable at this time.
How do I preview my assessment?
Once you have finished editing the assessment and have saved your changes you can preview it by clicking the Preview button.
Can I edit an assessment after I've assigned it to a student?
After you have assigned your edited assessment, you can make changes to instructions and titles but you can not edit any assessment questions.