Twig Science provides a comprehensive reporting system for all assessments and classes. The Reports library allows you to get a real-time view into how your classes and students are performing across a specific assessment, all assessments, and the standards that are covered by a collection.
This article will cover:
What type of assessment reports are available?
We have 5 different types of reporting available. These are:
- Assessment reports—Three different types of reports for each assessment are available, each provide a breakdown of performance on a specific assessment.
- Class reports—Three reports which look specifically at class progression and performance. Class reports include Live Class Monitoring
- Student reports—Three reports detailing the performance and progression of a specific student.
- Standards reports—Two reports available providing an overview of class and students performance when mapped to standards.
- Gradebook reports— Three reports providing gradebook overview of student and classes.
Where do I find assessment reports on Twig Science?
Assessment reports are found within the Assessment Center on Twig Science.
- Log in and click on Assess, then Assessment Center.
- Now select Reports from the left hand side menu.
- You will now see the Reports Library, this contains all the reports available to you.