A number of modules on Twig Science now have Google Slides available.
In this article we will look at:
How do I navigate to Google Slides?
Slides can be found at lesson level.
- Select your chosen grade.
- Select your Module and lesson.
- Under the Lesson description you will find a link to Open Slides.
- Slides will then be downloaded.
Can I access Slides without a Google account?
If you do not have a Google account, Google Slides can be exported from the platform as a Power Point presentation.
- Navigate to the lesson following the steps above.
- Click on Open Slides.
- Right click on language of choice i.e US English (EN).
- Click Copy link.
- Paste the link into your browser, you can do this by right clicking and selecting Paste.
- Delete /copy
- Now type in or paste /export?format=pptx at the end of the url.
- Hit Return.
- The files should now start to download.