In this article we will look at:
To find out about teaching with Spanish resources, or how to assign lessons in Spanish please read: How do I teach using Spanish resources?
How do I access Twig Science Spanish resources?
If you do not have access to Spanish on your teacher account, you should get in touch with your district administrator who can confirm if your district has purchased a license for Twig Science in Spanish.
If your district is interested in purchasing or piloting Twig Science in Spanish they should contact their local sales rep, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I view the site in Spanish?
You can view the platform in Spanish by logging in and using the language switch to change from English to Spanish. The website will remember your language preference.
With Spanish selected as your preferred language, lessons will now be in Spanish. Video sound and captions will also default to Spanish. You can switch back to English at any time.
Switching to Spanish
- Please ensure you are logged in to your teacher account and that your district has access to dual language Twig Science.
- When you first login, the language switch will be on English. Locate the language switch at the top of any web page.
- When you click on the language switch you will be given the option to choose: US English or Spanish.
- Select your chosen language, in this case Spanish.
- Now all the text on the web page should be in Spanish.
With Spanish selected as your preferred language, lessons will now be in Spanish. Video sound and captions will also default to Spanish.
You can also switch back to English at any time.