In this article we'll cover:
What is a Family Outreach Letter (FOLs)?
The first lesson of every Driving Question includes a Family Outreach Letter (FOL). This is a digital asset that can be printed and handed out to students, or emailed to students’ families.
A Family Outreach Letter summarizes the learning content of the Driving Question and provides parents with suggestions for connecting students’ learning to experiences outside the classroom.
Where can I find Family Outreach Letters on Twig Science?
Every Driving Question has a Family Outreach Letter, you can find it in the resources section in the first lesson.
- Firstly navigate to your chosen Driving Question.
- Select the first lesson listed.
- Now scroll down to the Resources tab.
- Here you will see a link to the Family Outreach Letter.
- Click the link to download the letter in English or Spanish.
- This is what the letter should look like: