There are two ways to reset your password. You can reset it using your existing password and username, or you can reset it using just your username.
The method to use depends on whether you already know your password or not. If you do not know your username and password please contact your District Administrator.
In this article we will look at:
- How to reset your password with your existing username and password
- How to reset your password if you don’t know your current password
How to reset your password with your existing username and password
- Log in to Twig Science using your current username and password.
- Click on the person icon to navigate to your profile.
- A sub navigation bar will appear, select My Profile.
- Scroll down to the password section.
- Click Update Password.
- Type in your current password, then click Confirm Password.
- You now need to enter your new password. Your password should be 8 characters long and contain at least one lowercase letter and 1 number.
- Click Save New Password.
- You should now use your new password and existing username to log in to Twig Science.
How to reset your password if you don’t know your current password
- Go to the login page at Twig Science. https://app.twigscience.com/login
- Click Forgot Password?
- Select either: I am a teacher, school admin, or district owner or I am a student. Only a teacher can change their password. If you are a student please contact your teacher to help you sign in.
- If a teacher, please input you District ID and your Username. Please contact your District Administrator if you do not know your District ID or Username.
- You should now check your email address to reset your password. If you do not receive an email please contact your District Administrator.